Alex T. & Manuel E.

by 10:44 AM 0 comments
My name is Alex, I’m 21 years old and studying Educational and PedagogicalScience at the Alpen-Adria-Universität in Klagenfurt. In my leisure time I enjoy, if possible, travelling and I spend lots of time with my friends. In addition reading, listening to music and experementing with video and music software.



What do I like about youth projects?
I love the opportunity to meet new people from whole Europe, creating new friendships and meeting interesting people. In addition I really appreciate the concept of non-formal learning and how it is used to teach sometimes really complicated topics in an easy way.

What have I experienced by taking part in YPs?
I’ve learnt so much about different cultures and so many tools about different topics. The YPs were also a great opportunity to develop myself, I discerned my strengths and trained them during the YPs. I also met so many interesting people.

Why am I part of wEUnite?/Who told me about it?
It was pure coincidence that I met Tini through a mutual friend and some time after we met I was offered to take part in the first YP organized by wEUnite. I’ve heard a lot about YPs before and was really glad for that opportunity. I really enjoyed working with the people of wEUnite so I decided to become a part of it.








Hey! My name is Manuel, I am 21 years old and a student at the Technical University of Vienna studying Computer sciences. You can guess it, I like to play with computers and other technical devices as well as Mathematics and other scientific subjects. Beside my nerdy side I like sports as running, biking and swimming. And, as most Austrians do, I like skiing.





What do I like about youth projects?
It’s great for meeting new people, especially international students. It is interesting to get to know about their culture and also to find some things I have in common with them.

What have I experienced by taking part in YPs?
I experienced that people are way more forgiving and supportive during their participation on YPs. I think this is because everyone gets an unbiased and fresh start to learn and teach about sophisticated topics. Also I was a lot more open minded after the project and I felt kind of recharged.

Why am I part of wEUnite?/Who told me about it?
An old friend of mine is one of the founders of wEUnite. I don’t know how she knew but I like it, a lot. I think wEUnite is doing great work when it comes to giving people a change to get better in whatever they do. Where else can you find so many different cultures and people joined together so easily. I am happy to be a part of it.

wEUnite is a youth organization found in 2014. Our main aim is to organize and take part in as many youth projects and exchanges as possible to give young people the opportunity to learn for life, see the world and create social contacts and friendships throughout Europe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment