Matthias & Maria

by 9:59 AM 0 comments
Name: Matthias
Age: 18
Studies: electronics and informatics
Hobbies: friends, crafting and music

What do I like about youth projects?
It’s nice to meet new and already known people at the projects. I like the new friendships you create and I think it’s amazing how much this projects can change you and your point of view.

What have I experienced by taking part in YPs?
A lot of funny and happy moments. Interesting skills and pure humanity.

Why am I part of wEUnite?
By a coincidence I did some help at a project and got a desire for more. It’s the socializing that enthrals me.




My name is Maria and I am 27 years old. My main studies are Culture Sciene and Media Communication. Art, music, sports, sociology and exploring different cultures are my hobbies.

I am very lucky to grab the chance to be part of some training courses of Erasmus+ and I am very proud of it. For me it means a lot to get to know many very different people from very different cultures, backgrounds and livings. I have won a numerous great experiences. It breaks all the self-established opinions you have in your mind. This means a lot to me and my life to live more freely and make life more attractive and fancy.

How it started? Why am I part of wEUnite?
It began 2 years ago, when I was looking for an opportunity to go abroad. I made an appointment at the Landesjugendreferat Kärnten und afterwards, they send me a lot of training offers and youth projects. With time, I got connected with more and more people interested and working in this field – and most importantly, with wEUnite. Luckily, I met the two girls, Tini and Nina, who found their own NGO last year and I am very happy to know them. I also was asked to join their training courses and be part of wEUnite. Within wEUnite I created a lot of special memories, which make my life more adorable and precious.

wEUnite is a youth organization found in 2014. Our main aim is to organize and take part in as many youth projects and exchanges as possible to give young people the opportunity to learn for life, see the world and create social contacts and friendships throughout Europe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment