Manuel's CHOICE

by 1:18 PM 0 comments
I did a special training recently and I want to share my experiences with you :)

From 4th to 8th September 2017 I did the Choice training at Olde Vechte in Ommen, Netherlands. You can find information about it at the following website: http://oldevechte.com/open-call-trainings/choice/


First of all: to do this training, you have to do the Event Wise training or Basic Synergy program first. I did the Basic Synergy program in Cortemilia, Italy some weeks before. You can read about it in our blog post (http://www.weuniteaustria.eu/2017/07/united-we-win-youth-exchange-synergy.html). If you want to have information about this or anything else, just write to me and I am happy to talk to you. :) https://www.facebook.com/mangei

Now, lets dive into my experiences!

I had my expectations about this training... and I was completely wrong. There is a lot of information on the website about the Choice training, about the objectives and so on and I really wanted to tackle these points, since I love to work on and improve myself, but I never would have guessed where this training would actually lead me and I am really happy about this surprise. Why? Today, speaking of myself too, if we hear or read about things, we always seem to already know everything, but things are never the way we think they will be and because of this wrong believe, we miss a lot of opportunities. We make assumptions and don't even give things and people a chance to explain themselves, so that we may learn and grow. Some trainings, like this one, are different and they build on this surprise moment or the unknown and I love it. It stops me from thinking that I already know what will happen... because in fact I don't know what will happen. This is also called life. Every moment in life is different. And every moment, is a moment, we can learn from and grow with.

About this training in general: I won't share any specific details or activities we did in this training, so you can experience it on your own. In fact, it really doesn't matter and the journey is different for everyone (see previous paragraph about, why my experiences are unique and not comparable to what you might experience). Nevertheless, the outcome might be somehow similar, when I compare myself to other participants. Just check the website for possible outcomes like "Lasting self-confidence", "Renewed quality relationships", and "Connect to live and opportunities".

So, I was at this training, went through the whole process and I have to say: It was the best thing I did in my life so far. I can not describe this feeling. It's unbelievable. I feel kind of reborn and full of joy and excitement. To be fair, I have to say, that it was also the biggest mind-fuck I've ever had so far in my life and I had many ups and downs during these days, but it was just the right thing! All the objectives which were promised on the website were fulfilled. I found the solution to so many things somewhere I had never guessed to find it, even if it is so obvious. I really loved the closing words by the founder of Olde Vechte, Marko Vlaming, who said: "I would not call it a training, I would say it's a Wake-up Call of things we already know but forgot". I just can sign his words without adding anything.

I encourage everyone to go through the same process and to find what you really need in life, to live your life to the fullest, to be happy, to be motivated and also to be wild.

Not only the trainers, Yassar Markos and Veronika Pavlová, and the co-trainers, the program but also the participants on the training were just amazing. I am so thankful for all the things I've learned and got from all of you. You made this amazing training possible and helped me to grow! Big thanks to all of you! Furthermore, I want to give a very special thanks from the deepest point of my heart to Krissy, since she was my base at this training and helped me to overcome my biggest resistances, took away so many fears, taught me how to be in the presence and she made every day shining for me! I love you! :)

Since I am now back from this trip, many good things happened meanwhile already and I cannot believe that it really happened. It just feels so good. Compared to other trainings, the outcome feels totally different and I know that these outcomes are long-lasting, since fundamental changes happened inside me which were definitely life-changing.

Me flying home from the training, being tired but full of happiness. :)

I am really, really glad and happy that I did this training and I guess, when you see me, you can see my new self by just looking into my bright blue eyes. And if there are times, I may forgot this new feeling, please just remind me about this time. :)

Yours,
Manuel

wEUnite is a youth organization found in 2014. Our main aim is to organize and take part in as many youth projects and exchanges as possible to give young people the opportunity to learn for life, see the world and create social contacts and friendships throughout Europe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment