A roadtrip through Estonia, Lithuania, Turkey, Czech Republic and Italy!

by 8:00 AM 1 comments
As we were extremely busy travelling through all countries we barely had time to write about our cultural experience. It would be boring to list all the facts and figures, so we decided to ask around and give you some quotes and impressions by our participants :)


"It was very nice to get to know so many new things about Estonia and I found so many similarities between our nations. From what I have heard at the cultural night I can even imagine to live there some day." - Paula, 21, Poland







"My favorite cultural evening was the Estonian one. They had some really delicious food, showed us a nice traditional dance and their presentations were great! The self-deprecation with the tourist guide video was hilarious. Also, they made me fall in love with Estonia!" - Alex, 20, Austria





"Lithuanian night was great - I enjoyed it so much! I like the fact about the most difficult language and about their passion for basketball. Of course I enjoyed the food they offered as well, it was just awesome and delicious!" - Michal, 24, Czech Republic

(This participant, Michal, is a mystery to everyone else on the training course... We are not sure whether he is Czech, Italian or Polish, maybe Austrian, as he was part of all those cultural nights. If anyone knows more - contact us!)








"I really appreciate the richness of details, food and music, and also the traditional dresses! Turkey is really an amazing place, full of history and culture. A great mix of ethnies! I am charmed by this country and would love to visit it some day." - Federica, 24, Italy







"It was awesome to see the next country which has so many interesting things to offer. Yet again I was 
amazed and charmed. Next year I will visit the Czech Republic for sure!" - Adam, 24, Poland 







"I wasn't aware that different cultures bring so many different aspects with it. I learned how to use hand gestures to underline the things being said. This was mostly brought to us by the Italians." - Manuel, 21, Austria

wEUnite is a youth organization found in 2014. Our main aim is to organize and take part in as many youth projects and exchanges as possible to give young people the opportunity to learn for life, see the world and create social contacts and friendships throughout Europe.

1 comment:

  1. Totally in love with Polish cultural night! Amazing presentation with unbelievable place,with such a magic atmosphere! Love these people their traditions,their simplicity! I hope I'll visit it as soon as possible ..meanwhile thanks Adam & Paula for everything! because I known that this is only a small taste of what's to come! -Elisa,19,Italy

    ReplyDelete